Previous
Next Post »

3 coments

Click here for coments
June 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM ×

I would like to have aunt who's making for me dresses. ;)
I don't remeber that question about hair. Well, maybe I haven't Twitter already...
Gotta go, so I'll watch Parte 2 & 3 later. Will you want to hear my comments or you don't care? (Tell the truth). :)

Balas
avatar
admin
June 7, 2010 at 12:07 AM ×

I like your comments!;)
Thanks for visit us!;) xoxo

Balas
avatar
admin
June 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM ×

Parte 2 - some kind of "Baby, baby... don't go" how it started. :D
Alex Cuba was talking about Nelly in E! True Hollywood Story. It have to be nict to work with an old freind. :)
I have to protest. Volleyball isn't boring!
Cook with Nelly! She could say it all on the set of Morning After Dark. ;)

And with every next such video I'm getting more sure that they're freaks. In positive meaning. :)
Javier Garcia, I don't understand any spanish word from him, but I like him. ;)

Balas
avatar
admin
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment